Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Please note that this policy is subject to change.
What information do we collect?
The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting this site. If you share a testimonial, you will be asked to enter your name, number of children and email address so we may contact you to verify your submission. If you use the Good To Go vaccine scheduler, you will be asked to enter personally identifying information for your child, including name and birth date, so we may provide accurate tailored vaccine schedule and timely reminders. You have the option to use and participate on our site using an alias or as an anonymous user.
If you choose to participate in the Parents Talk section of this site, please review our Share Policy.
How do we use information?
• We use information you provide to improve the user experience. The information you provide helps us to better respond to your needs.
• We collect aggregate use information, such as the number of hits per page, for internal and marketing purposes only; we do not provide your personally identifying information to third parties.
• We use the information you provide about yourself when conducting a transaction to complete that transaction only. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your request.
• We may use the email address you provide for order fulfillment or other requests to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional organizational news, updates, or related information. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Note: We do not use or share email addresses, names, birth dates or vaccine records entered in Good To Go for purposes other than sending items you request.
• We never use or share the personally identifiable information you provide to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
How do we protect your information?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we implement appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Good To Go Disclaimer:
Good To Go delivers a condensed version of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 0-6 year vaccine schedule recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Good To Go provides general recommendations and reminders based on your child’s birth date. Some children, due to medical reasons, may require changes to the CDC recommended schedule. If you have questions or concerns about your child’s immunizations, please consult your child’s healthcare provider.